Saturday, February 23, 2013

Starting Our Day with a Pop

Inspired by my students to use BrainPop everyday...I decided to create BrainPop interactive lessons to begin each class day. BrainPop has so many different lessons with videos, activities, quizzes, and games it was easy to create 4 weeks of assignments for my students.

We will begin our week with Moby and Tim as they explain the weekly topic. On Tuesday through Thursday students participate in BrainPop's vocabulary, graphic organizer, and Do It activities. We will end each week using ActivExpressions and BrainPop's quizzes.

I love BrainPop and so do my students! Even though they are in high school, they still find Tim and Moby great teachers!


Weekly BrainPop Schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Share with others my blog as we have fun integrating technology one classroom at a time!