Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Math Game

              Halloween Ghost Busters


My students are studying multiplying and dividing monomials. In the spirit of Halloween, I created the game Ghost Busters. 

Students will be separated into 2 teams. Each team will send one partner to Board  A to solve a problem. When they get their answer, they will go to Board B to find the ghost with that answer. My board faces each other, so they will be prohibited from turning around. 

All students will be required to work out each problem for participation grade. 

The team with the most ghosts at the end of the game will get a Halloween treat! 

This game is similar to The Flyswatter Game you can find with others in my new book: Got G.A.P.S.?
Check out and order your copy today!
 

Book Type

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Share with others my blog as we have fun integrating technology one classroom at a time!